Fences are the calling card of your home. They give a first impression of the house and its residents. The design ideas for your fence are as diverse as the houses behind the fence. With a modern fence you complement the style of your house and garden.
The first impression
A fence should match the design style of the house and garden and create a harmonious overall appearance. The variety of materials from metal / aluminum in cool tones to wood, WPC, glass, concrete or plastic to gabions and walls opens up a multitude of design options. Different materials can be easily combined to create modern privacy screens.
Ideas for metal fences
- Metal fences have a modern look due to their cool look and feel and do not go out of style.
- They offer stability and are aesthetic at the same time.
Inviting and stable – this stylish metal fence combines simple shapes with decorative circular ornaments. Its elegance is hidden in the details, adapts wonderfully to its surroundings and gives it its very own charm. The high-quality aluminum components are provided with a plastic coating in matt black.
Ideas for wooden fences
- The variety of colors of wooden privacy screens results from the types of wood from which the elements are made and from their different surface treatments and finishes.
- As a natural material, wood needs maintenance so that it stays beautiful for a long time outdoors.
- A timeless classic that fits in almost every garden.
- Favorable in relation to other materials.
Wide range of colors – combined with light plastic elements, different types of wood come into their own in different ways. Trend colors such as anthracite, gray, reddish brown or pine are conceivable. No matter what demands you make on your garden style, with a wooden fence you have many design options. A targeted use of materials lets light through in the right places.
Ideas for WPC fences
- WPC (English for: “Wood-Plastic-Composites”) is a composite material that is made from different proportions of wood, plastics and additives.
- Therefore, WPC offers the advantage of a wood look, but is easier to maintain than “normal” wooden fences.
- WPC fences offer a wider range of colors than wooden fences.
Design trend glass fence
- Glass fences are made of transparent or frosted (milk) glass. A combination of the two glasses is also easily possible.
- They look high-quality, elegant, simple and cool, making glass fences particularly well suited for design houses, city villas or the like.
- The entire property receives more light and the modern, puristic design makes it open and inviting.
Ideas for concrete fences
- Concrete fences impress with their cool elegance and minimalism.
- The great advantage of concrete fences is their long durability and that they reduce noise particularly well.
Ideas for plastic fences
- Plastic fences are weather and UV resistant.
- High-quality plastic fences are available in many designs and colors, and plastic offers a particularly large variety of structures – whether smooth, with fabric or slats
- Gabions have been the trend towards privacy protection in recent years and stand for stylish and puristic garden design.
- The different filling options result in individual designs. There are hardly any limits to creativity – so your privacy screen becomes an eye-catcher.
- The combination of metal and stone makes the gabions particularly easy to care for, weatherproof and durable.
Ideas for walls
- Brick has a simple and simple look.
- Once erected, walls are very easy to maintain and are characterized by their stability and straightness.