Zippity Outdoor Products ZP19002 Fence Newport, 36″ H x 72″ W, White
- Installs without digging holes, pouring concrete, or tearing up your yard. Use a sledgehammer or post pounder to install the no-dig pipe anchor
- Crafted from premium weather resistant vinyl with a 10 Year – won’t crack, warp, yellow, splinter, etc.
- Virtually maintenance-free! no painting, staining or maintaining required. Assembles with relative ease
- Each unit includes 1 fence panel, 1 post, 1 no-dig pipe anchor and (1) cap. This product is designed to scale, so you will need to order a finishing post to complete your fence project (item ZP19003)
- This fence is strong and sturdy and designed to be a permanent structure in your yard once installed; it is not easily removed
- Gates also available (item ZP19004)
- Please refer to the instructions on our website for detailed information and product dimensions
- Product is designed to scale, so you will need to order a finishing post to complete your fence project (item ZP19003)
No-Dig Permanent Newport Fence
with (1) Post, (1) cap and (1) No Dig Pipe Anchor
Installing a vinyl fence just got a whole lot easier with this no-dig system. This vinyl fence system is installed much like chain link fence and highway signs have been installed for decades- by driving pipe into the ground. Once your pipe anchor is installed, sleeve your post over top. Once this permanent fence is installed, it is not easily removed without specialized equipment.
The Newport Vinyl Fence Kit includes 1 fence panel, 1 post, 1 post cap, 1 steel no-dig pipe anchor kit, 4 brackets, and stainless steel hardware. Purchase as many panels as you need to build your fence and then order a finishing post (ZP19003) to complete your project. If you need a gate, search for item ZP19004.
What You Need to Know
- Fence is 36in high from ground to top of post cap once installed
- Pickets go through the rails for a uniform look on both sides and will not detach over time
- Unit comes unassembled
- You will need to order a finishing post (ZP19003) to finish your project
- Drive pipe anchor into ground with a sledgehammer or post pounder
- There is just under 3in spacing between pickets
Forget digging holes and pouring concrete. Instead, drive pipe into the ground using a sledgehammer. This means you don’t need to do as much work for the install, and you don’t need to tear up your yard. Please note that this is a permanent fence, so once installed, this fence is not easily removed.
Add Beauty and Safety to Your Yard
Now you can have the classic picket fence you’ve always dreamed of. This fence is designed to purchase as many panels as necessary to fence your desired area (remember, each panel comes with 1 post) and then complete the project with a finishing post (item ZP19003).
Crafted with Premium Maintenance Free Vinyl
This fence is extruded with UV inhibitors to withstand the elements for years to come. Your fence will not yellow, rot, warp, or need painting or staining. Stainless steel screws are included, and the decorative post caps add aesthetic appeal.
FAQ: Are Gates Available?
Yes! There is a matching 42in wide gate designed for this product, and includes all stainless steel hardware. Please search for item ZP19004.
FAQ: Can I Cut the Fence Down?
Yes, you can cut the fence down to a shorter width. This is often required at one point or another to meet your yard measurements. You will want to give consideration to your picket placement before you begin cutting just so it looks symmetrical. Please consult our installation guide for more information.
FAQ: Installation Guides?
To see detailed installation guides, please refer to the Zippity Outdoor Products website for a downloadable PDF. More questions? Call us at 877-234-6196 as we’re always happy to help.
FAQ: Line Drawings?
To see detailed spec drawings, please refer to the Zippity Outdoor Products website for a downloadable PDF. More questions? Call us at 877-234-6196 as we’re always happy to help.